Timeline Genius helps streamline hair and makeup scheduling so the wedding party can rest assured that they will look their best on the big day. Here’s how to do it with our Genius Feature:
- Click “Create New Timeline” in the top right (or resume an in-process timeline).
- Under the “Use Genius Feature” option, click “Select”.
- Enter relevant information into the text fields until you come to the “Hair Stylist” and “Makeup Stylist” fields. Type the relevant vendor information into the fields.
- As you do this, additional text fields will appear to capture in-depth hair and makeup details (i.e. number of bridesmaids, appointment length, etc.). Enter in the appropriate responses to these prompts into the text fields.
- Complete the remainder of the form and click “Generate Timeline”.
The best part? Our software optimizes your schedule. For instance, it arranges bridesmaids in back-to-back hair and makeup sessions to minimize waiting. It places the bride in the last makeup slot so her look will be as fresh as possible for the ceremony. We’ve thought of everything, so you don’t have to! See the magic for yourself in this video: