Prefer to start from scratch? Make your timeline entirely your own by starting with a blank template – here’s how to do it:
- Log in to your account and click the “Create New Timeline” button in the top right.
- Click the “Select” button under the option titled “Use Template”.
- Select one of the blank template options under the appropriate template section, and then click the “Next” button below.
- Enter the necessary information and click “Generate Timeline.”
- Continue to build out your timeline by clicking the “+ Add” button on the top right. Select “Timeline Item”, “Time Table”, or “Text Section” from the dropdown menu.
- Enter the appropriate information and then click “Save” in the top right.
View the step-by-step video tutorial below for extra guidance: