To avoid starting from scratch, you have the option to create new timelines based on timelines that you already have. If you plan similar kinds of events, this can be a huge time-saver for you! Here’s how to take advantage of this feature:
- Click on the “Create New Timeline” button in the top right of your screen.
- Under the “Use Previous Timeline” option, click the “Select” button.
- Select either the “Archived” or “Active” sub-tab and locate the timeline that you’d like to use as a template. Click “Select Timeline”.
- Input the necessary text into the “Basic Information” fields, then click “Next”.
- Input the new venues and vendors into the fields on the right that will replace the old ones in your previous template (shown on the left). If a specific field does not apply to your new event, feel free to click the “Remove” link on the right.
- Review the information summary and then click “Generate Timeline”.