Need to add more vendors to your timeline? Here are three different ways to do it:
Add information to your Rolodex:
- Log in and select “My Timelines” from the header at the top of the page.
- Click on the “Rolodex” tab on the left side of your screen to open your Rolodex.
- Select either the “Vendors,” “Venues,” or “Clients” tab in the top-left of the page.
- Click on “Add Vendor/Venue/Client” button on the right and enter the information you’d like to add.
Add information to your Vendor Contacts section:
- Click the “My Timelines” tab in the top left of your screen and select the relevant timeline that you’d like to edit.
- Select the “Edit” sub-tab in the top left of your screen and scroll down the page until you locate the Vendor Contact section.
- Click the “Add a Vendor” button on the bottom left of the Vendor Contact section*.
*Keep in mind that the same process applies to adding a venue or wedding party contact to your timeline. However, when it comes to step three, just type directly into the editable text boxes to add to the Wedding Party Contact section.
Add information to a timeline item:
You can also add vendors or venues to a specific item on your timeline:
- Click on the down arrow to the right of the particular timeline item.
- Click on the “Add a Vendor/Venue” button.
Remember that vendors and venues added to specific timeline items will be automatically added to your Vendor Contacts section and also to your Rolodex.