Timeline Genius allows you to easily manage your collaborators’ editing abilities. For instance, maybe you want to share your timeline with your client for visibility, but want to avoid them inadvertently making any changes to the items. Here’s how you can give them read-only access to the timeline:
- Navigate to your desired timeline and click on the “Collaborate” sub-tab.
- Click on the desired collaborator name (your client’s name) in the right sidebar.
- Check the boxes to the left of the timeline items (hold down the shift key to speed up the process).
- Scroll up to the top of the page, click “Bulk Actions”, and select “Manage Access” from the dropdown menu.
- Click “Viewable” and then click “Apply”.