Want to speed up timeline creation by having your client provide some basic information about their event first? With our Client Questionnaire Feature, Timeline Genius makes it easy and automated for you. Here’s how to use it:
- Log in to your account and click the “Create New Timeline” button in the top right.
- Under the “Use Genius Feature” option, click “Select”.
- Click on the “Client Input” button in the top right of the “Basic Information” page.
- Type your client’s name and click “Send Invite”. Then click the “OK” button to acknowledge that you’ll be notified once the client submits their input. Keep in mind that the client can choose to skip over any text fields that they do not know.
- Once your client submits their input, you’ll receive a notification. Click on the“Go To My Timeline” link to review your initial inputs alongside your client’s inputs.
- Click on the “Accept” or “Reject” buttons for each input item from your client, or bulk-accept/bulk-reject to save time. You can also add in other details.
- After reviewing, click the “Generate Timeline” button on the bottom right.
For extra guidance on the Client Questionnaire Feature, check out this deep-dive video tutorial: