You can add social media handles for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to any contact in your timeline – that way, you never miss out on any content related to your event. Here are two ways to add in social media information:
From your Rolodex section:
- Click on the “Rolodex” tab on the upper left side of the screen.
- Select either “Vendors,” “Venues,” or “Clients” from the sub-tabs on the top left.
- Select the desired Vendor/Venue/Client contact from the list on the left.
- Scroll down the contact page to locate social fields titled “Facebook”, “Instagram”, and “Twitter”.
- Type in the social media handle in the text field and click the “Update Vendor/Venue/Client” button on the bottom right of the screen.
From your Vendor/Venue/Client Contact section:
- From the “Edit” view of your timeline, scroll down to locate the Vendor, Venue, and Client Contact sections.
- Click on the specific vendor/venue/client contact that you’d like to update.
- In the modal that appears, type the relevant social media handle directly into the appropriate text field.
- Click the “Save and Continue” button at the bottom of the screen.
As always, all of the information that you save will be easily accessible to you when you pull up your Timeline Genius Rolodex. To see a play-by-play, watch the video below: