As you move closer to finalizing your timeline, we recommend previewing the document to ensure that your information is accurate and in your desired layout. Then you can download the completed document and share with others in preparation for event day!
- From the “Edit” view of your timeline, click on “Timeline Actions” in the top right.
- Select “Preview” from the dropdown menu that appears.
- Once you’re satisfied with your timeline, click “Timeline Actions” again and this time, select “Download” from the dropdown menu.
- Indicate which timelines you’d like to download by checking the boxes on the left.
- Select your desired download format (PDF or Word). Note: If for some reason you’d still like to edit the timeline document after finalizing it within Timeline Genius, select the Word Document format.
- Click the “Download” button at the bottom of the screen.