When collaborating with others on your timelines, you can make bulk edits to adjust their access rights for multiple timeline items at once. This way, you can reduce your clicking and edit more efficiently. Here’s how to use the bulk action feature:
- Navigate to your desired timeline and click on the “Collaborate” sub-tab.
- Click on the desired collaborator name in the right sidebar. (New: you can now select multiple collaborators at once. Hold down the Control (PC) or Command (Mac) key while you select the collaborators you want to affect. For a quick tutorial on setting multi-collaborator access rights, watch this video.)
- Check the boxes to the left of each timeline item for which you’d like to change that collaborator’s access rights.
- Scroll up to the top of the page, click “Bulk Actions”, and select “Manage Access” from the dropdown menu.
- Click “Viewable”, “Hidden”, or “Editable”, and then click “Apply”.
Need some extra guidance on bulk editing? Refer to the video tutorial below: