Timeline Genius makes it easy for you to work with others on your timeline so everyone involved in your event is on the same page. Whether you’re editing, integrating feedback, or just sharing your work, the “Collaborate” view is where the magic happens.
To get there, navigate to your desired timeline and select the “Collaborate” sub-tab on the top left of your screen. From here, you can invite collaborators to your timeline, manage their access rights to particular items, and track their feedback.
Inviting collaborators to your timeline:
- Click the gear icon on the top left of your screen under the “Collaborators” label.
- Add email addresses for the collaborators that you’d like to invite, and then click the “Done” button. This prompts the system to send them an email invitation with a link to the timeline.
Managing access rights:
- Select the desired collaborator contact name from the left side of the screen.
- Click on the eye icon to the left of a particular timeline item.
- Select “Viewable”, “Hidden”, or “Editable” from the dropdown menu based on your preferences for that particular collaborator.
- Check the speech bubble icon that appears on the right side of each timeline item. The number on this icon represents the number of comments on this item.
- Click on the dropdown arrow to the right to view comments and feedback added by your collaborators.
For a deep-dive on our collaboration features, check out the video below: